You Did It!
You Are Hired!
Recruiting requires making the right moves which clearly involves uncovering the potential talent pool, exploiting the talent pool data identified, recruiting and of course presenting the most qualified. This process may take some time but the end result needs to be hiring the best candidate for the job, the company and the team.
Yes, there are probably a few who could have been hired, but you had a little more. Congratulations!
After being in the business for over 24 years, I wanted to share with you a few qualities that many of those hired possessed and were able to convey during their interview process.
You are hired because…….
2. You showed how committed you are to achieving personal goals AND corporate goals. Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
3. Money isn’t everything! It is about the opportunity and the company. Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.
4. You are humble yet confident. If we remain humble and hungry, we can win.
5. You want to be held accountable. The more accountable I can make you, the easier it is for you to show you’re a great performer.
6. You are willing to take risks…..some calculated others not so much.“If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.”
7. You are passionate & goal oriented.With out passion you don’t have energy, with out energy you have nothing.
Brilliant, you conveyed your qualities during the interview process. Now relax, enjoy and do what you do best….have fun and perform!
Please note runners-up that it is important to prepare, have the ability to tell your story and do it in such a way to convey what you have!
Happy Hunting and hello those who are being hunted!