SGA Talent Today Releases Our List Of The Top 25 Women Information Technology Influencers
Breaking the gender barriers is something women have been striving to do in business for a very long time. For years women have been faced with such challenges as persistent gender bias, shortage in women leadership, women role models, unequal growth opportunities as well as the pay gap, but these obstacles to some degree are now diminishing. Today, women leaders are now being chosen as successors to the C-Suite and the corporate management team, opening the door for those behind them. Although women are not there yet, women in leadership roles are on the rise and are being noticed. As we conduct our monthly studies we are discovering more and more women in leadership as well as the number of women who report directly to them is inching up. Let’s keep the momentum moving forward while we continue to identify women leaders to look up to, aspire to be and learn from.
Since 1999 SGA Talent has been conducting Women In Technology Studies as well as other studies to highlight women. As a preview to our next study, “The Women Leaders of the Fortune 500” we wanted to create our own list of the Top 25 Women Information Technology Influencers. Our list is shown below as is a link to a report listing each professional’s name, education, and public profile.
Full List of SGA Talent’s Top 25 Women Information Technology Influencers
- McKesson Kathy McElligott: Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer
- AT&T Pam Parisian: Chief Information Officer
- Cardinal Health Patricia Morrison: Executive Vice President, Customer Support Services, Chief Information Officer
- JPMorgan Chase Lori Beer: Global Chief Information Officer
- Phillips 66 Kay Sallee: Chief Information Officer
- Valero Cheryl Thomas: Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Lockheed Martin Anne Mullins: Chief Information Officer, Vice President Enterprise Business Services
- Caterpillar Julie Lagacy: Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Global Information Services (GIS) Division
- American Airlines Group Maya Leibman: Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Best Buy Colleen Dunn: Chief Information Officer, Senior Vice President, Information Technology
- United Continental Holdings Linda Jojo: Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Technology
- Travelers Madelyn Lankton: Executive Vice President, is Chief Information Officer
- Hewlett Packard Archana Deskus: Chief Information Officer
- Freddie Mac Stacey Goodman: Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- PepsiCo Jody Davids: Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Intel Paula Tolliver: Corporate Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- DowDuPont Melanie Kalmar: Vice President, Chief Information Officer & Chief Digital Officer
- ADM Kristy Folkwein: Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- AETNA Meg McCarthy: Executive Vice President, Operations & Technology
- Prudential Barbara Koster: Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Walt Disney Susan O’Day: Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Technology
- Johnson & Johnson Jane Connell: Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Corporate
- USAA Kimberly Snipes: Chief Information Officer
- AIG Martha Gallo: Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Publix Laurie Douglas: Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Click here to see Our List Of The 25 Top Women Information Technology Influencers.
Enjoy! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.